Three weeks after the release of Apex Legends Season 9 Legacy, Apex Legends was active and offered gamers numerous new products, including arms, aesthetics, maps, and more. A lot of bothersome problems have also plagued the game. Respawn Entertainment has finally fixed some match flaws in the Battle Royale and Arenas game modes.
Also Read: A Comparison Between Battlegrounds Mobile India & PUBG Mobile Lite
The major adjustments to this Apex Legends update are to restore the character of Wattson to normal stats. The issues facing Valkyrie, the latest character in Season 9, have also been resolved by Apex Legends 1.69. Many fans will be relieved to see if the Static Defender’s nerf was an accident, as Respawn previously stated. A more significant correction in the version of Apex legends 1.69 is the arena, which takes care of the map vulnerabilities and adds a penalty system to the game. It is anticipated that the most recent patch would significantly improve the overall gameplay experience.
The official patch notes for Apex Legends update 1.69 are following:
- Added a short input delay after using Valkyrie’s ult to prevent players from accidentally activating – then immediately canceling – their ultimate by accident
- Fixed an exploit that let players record stats in the firing range while using Valkyrie
- Fixed an edge case that allowed her ult to be activated shortly after using a jump pad
Respawn are aware and investigating a bug giving players leavers penalties in Arenas when they shouldn't be: https://t.co/hK0KPUGHjb pic.twitter.com/iG4QX0Ujpp
— Apex Legends News (@alphaINTEL) May 25, 2021
- Penalties for abandoning games have been added to Arenas. This is similar to the abandon penalty applied in Ranked BR games. You only get the penalty if you were in a full squad when you left (this doesn’t apply if you were partied with the leaver – you’ll still get penalized in that case). This update will activate a warning for players who are about to leave a game in progress. The associated penalties will follow shortly after.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to unlock upgrades without having enough materials to do so
- Hop-up Upgrades for the Bocek bow are now as follows: Level 2: Shattercaps. Level 3: Deadeye’s Tempo.
Fixed various Arenas bugs and errors
- Adjusted the logic for loot items being spawned on the ground as opposed to being placed into loot bins. This should cause backpacks to spawn more evenly on the ground as opposed to being spawned almost exclusively in loot bins.
- There is a slight increase in spawn rates for Level 2 Evo armor. The starter kit changes introduced in Season 9 had caused them to be lowered by more than expected.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes.
There’s nowhere to hide this season, Legends. Ready to find out if you’re predator or prey? 🏹
Discover your true nature when Apex Legends – Legacy launches May 4! pic.twitter.com/0tDA5XuvDS
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) April 22, 2021
Late Afternoon PT Playlist Update:
- Re-enabling Valkyrie in the firing range
- We’re temporarily increasing survival XP earned in Arenas. This is a placeholder fix to offset the fact that the buy phase currently isn’t being taken into account for “survival time”. In a future patch, we’ll adjust the survival time calculation to include the buy phase and return the survival XP earn rate to its previous level.
Also Read: The VCT Masters Reykjavik upper bracket quarterfinals will feature Fnatic and Sentinels
Discussion about this post