UFC 269 goes down this weekend inside the Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. This will be the promotion’s final PPV of the year. Consequently, all eyes will be on the main event fight that will take place between Charles Oliveira and Dustin Poirier for the lightweight title.
Going into this matchup, Poirier is on the back of two successive wins over former champion Conor McGregor this year. Meanwhile, Oliveira knocked out Michael Chandler to win the vacant lightweight title at UFC 262. This sets up an exciting main event bout, and fans can expect a barn burner on the 12th December.
Apart from this high-profile main event clash, this PPV features another title fight between UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes and Julianna Pena in the co-main event.
The Lioness will look to solidify her place as the greatest women fighter alive by defending her bantamweight title for the seventh time against the Venezuelan Vixen. Besides, former bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt drops down a weight class to make his debut in the flyweight division to take on Kai Kara France.
Moreover, Sean O’Malley will kick off the main card of UFC 269 against Raulain Pava in a three-round contest. The main card also includes a swashbuckling welterweight clash between Geoff Neal and Santiago Ponzinibbio.
The final UFC PPV has an exciting card and will keep the viewers on the edge of their seats throughout the event. Besides, when is UFC 269? How can I watch the Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier? We have all the answers covered below.
Full Fight Card details of the UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier PPV
- Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier, UFC Lightweight Title bout (Five Rounds)
- Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena, UFC Women’s Bantamweight Title bout (Five Rounds)
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiao Ponzinibbio, Welterweight bout
- Kai Kara-France vs. Cody Garbrandt, Flyweight bout
- Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley, bantamweight
- Josh Emett vs Dan Ige, Featherweight bout
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz, Bantamweight bout
- Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tsuvasa, Welterweight bout
- Jordan Wright vs Bruno Silva, Middleweight bout
- Andre Muniz vs Erik Sanders, Middleweight bout
- Miranda Maverick vs Erin Blachfield, Women’s Flyweight bout
- Alex Perez vs Mat Schnell, Flyweight bout
- Ryan Hall vs Darrick Minner, Featherweight bout
- Randy Costa vs Tony Kelley, Bantamweight bout
- Gillian Robertson vs Priscila Cachoeira, Women’s Flyweight bout
When is UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier?
You can stream UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier exclusively on ESPN+. This event will go down as a PPV and will be available to all ESPN+ subscribers. Fans living in the United Kingdom can watch the PPV live on BT Sport.
Meanwhile, for people living in India, they can watch the event by taking a premium subscription to Sony Liv. Besides, viewers can also exclusively watch UFC 269 by ordering the UFC Fight Pass.
The UFC 269 PPV will take place on 12th December, and the early prelims will start at 6:15 pm ET. Meanwhile, the prelims will start at 8:00 pm ET and the main card will begin at 10 pm ET.
- For the US, the main card is on Saturday, December 11, starting at 10:00 pm ET.
- For the UK, the main card is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 4:00 am BST.
- For Cuba, the Pay-per-view is on Saturday, December 11, starting at 10 pm CDT.
- For Australia, the Pay-per-view is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 10 am AEDT.
- For India, the Pay-per-view is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 8:30 am IST.
- For Japan, the Pay-per-view is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 12 pm JST.
- For Central African Countries, the Pay-per-view is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 4:00 am CAT.
- For people in Russia (Moscow), the Pay-per-view is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 6:30 am MSK.
- For the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary and other Central European countries, the Pay-per-view is on Sunday, December 12, starting at 4 am CET/CEST.
- For Canada (Toronto), the Pay-per-view is on Saturday, December 11, starting at 10 pm EDT