Riot Games updates Valorant on a regular basis, introducing new operators, changing the game’s balance, and more. There’s a big plan in place, so we should expect a lot of fresh content in the coming days.
Valorant is got its first upgrade since Episode 3’s release. This patch 3.01 is not a game-changing update; rather, it is a minor one that has corrected certain errors and problems.
Episode 3 was released just a few days ago, and it was one of the most significant upgrades in game history. Aside from the addition of the all-new KAY/character O, there have been a number of other significant modifications. Agent, Nerf, and Buffs, as well as weapon pricing adjustments, are examples of these.
Riot Games has released update 3.01 for the game, and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Riot Games has already announced that the Valorant 3.01 patch will be available on July 7.
Clearly, it is a minor correction and would be far smaller than the 3.0 update. However, we know for certain that Riot Games is working on Yoru’s boost for the next updates.
Valorant has also tweeted the times when the patch updates will be released so that no gamers are trapped in the middle of the maintenance break.
Valorant path 3.01 official notes introduces nerfs to Sage “Barrier orb exploits” https://t.co/frHh5AQZkR
— The Highland Sun (@HighlandSun) July 7, 2021
The patch notes are included below.
Bug Fixes in Valorant with the new update
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
collected from: Valorant official page
Players may now enjoy the game without worrying about bugs.