10 WWE Superstars Released Including Malcolm Bivens, Dexter Lumis & More
1. Malcolm BivensBivens signed with WWE in March 2019. Last year, WWE urged Bivens to re-sign, and he did, resulting in a short extension. He was inquired about re-signing a contract extension in February, but he reportedly said he didn't want to.
2. Dakota KaiKai signed with WWE in December 2016, and leaves a two-time former NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion. She has not wrestled since losing to NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose on the April 12 NXT 2.0 episode.
3. Dexter LumisDexter Lumis last competed on the April 19th episode of NXT 2.0 in a tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Titles.
4. HarlandHarland was signed in February 2021 and came into the organisation with a lot of excitement, as he was compared to a young Brock Lesnar and was backed by Paul Heyman, among others. Meanwhile, Harland had his last match on March 1st where he defeated Draco Anthony.
5. Persia PirottaPirotta last competed on the NXT event on March 15, losing to Indi Hartwell, a former tag team teammate. Pirotta was still a part of Hartwell, Duke Hudson, and Dexter Lumis' ongoing tale.
6. Raelyn DivineDivine is WWE SmackDown Superstar Mace's sister. She played college basketball for the University of Central Florida and Penn State, and is a native of Massachusetts. She was also signed after trying out for SummerSlam 2021.
7. Draco AnthonyDraco last competed on the NXT event on April 12th, losing to Xyon Quinn. He was signed after the SummerSlam 2021 auditions and was known as Chase Crews or Blake Cortez in the ROW promotion.
8. Vish KanyaSanjana George, better known as Kanya, is an Indian MMA fighter. She was drafted in the same April 2021 draught class as Pirotta.
9. Mila MalaniAfter a career on the indies, Malani, originally known as Kellie Morga, was signed in November 2021.
10. Blair BaldwinAfter working a tryout in March 2020, Baldwin, formerly known as Chloe Christmas, was signed to act as a referee in 2021.